Smoked Salmon Salad Bowls. This smoked salmon avocado salad is light, looks impressive and yet is one of the most easy lunches I ever made. Loaded with tons of greens, anti-inflammatory apple cider vinegar and heart healthy avocados. All you have to do is fill up a large bowl with refrigerated and pantry ingredients.
To assemble the salad, fill a large bowl or plate with the mixed greens. Top them with small pieces of smoked salmon, slices of avocado, and the red. Today's salad recipe is an example of that, where the arugula is combined with salty and smoky salmon, creamy Add four cups of arugula to a mixing bowl along with one cup of microgreens. You can cook Smoked Salmon Salad Bowls using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Smoked Salmon Salad Bowls
- You need 2 of potatoes cut into small cubes.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 of garlic clove minced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- You need 100 g of smoked salmon.
- It’s 1 of avocado diced.
- Prepare 10 of cherry tomatoes halved.
- Prepare 1/2 of small cucumber.
- It’s 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 2 handfuls of rocket or spinach.
- It’s of salt and pepper for seasoning.
I'm using kale microgreens, but again, any microgreens will do. Get your homemade poke bowl started with this easy smoked salmon over brown rice and any toppings you choose. The best thing about making poke bowls is the ability to customize toppings around the main ingredient. In this case, it's smoked salmon.
Smoked Salmon Salad Bowls step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200 oC Mix together the potatoes, olive oil, garlic and paprika Bake in the oven until crisp, about 20 minutes.
- Boil the eggs for about 5 minutes, peel and cut in half Toss the rocket/spinach and cucumber in the lemon juice and divide between two bowls.
- Top with the crispy potatoes, smoked salmon, avocado, cherry tomatoes and egg Season to taste.
Meanwhile, break romain into large chilled salad bowl. Drain salad dressing from potatoes and reserve. Arrange in a pattern over top of romaine the drained sliced potatoes, mushrooms, smoked salmon and eggs. Just before serving, toss at table with reserved dressing. This dish combines favorite bagel toppings like capers, dill, and smoked salmon in a light yet satisfying salad.