Burrito Salad with Smoothie for Breakfast. These breakfast burritos will making your morning! Savory sausage, fluffy eggs, red onion, cheese, and delicious spices get all wrapped up in a flour tortilla! You can make these in bulk and save them for later.
I added brown rice and black beans. I also roasted some sweet potatoes and added those. I LOVE making fajita salads with sauteed peppers and onions on top with fresh grilled spiced up chicken and a sprinkle of mexican cheese. You can cook Burrito Salad with Smoothie for Breakfast using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Burrito Salad with Smoothie for Breakfast
- It’s of Cherry tomato ;Young arugula leaves(washed, dried); Extra-virgin olive oil; Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- It’s of Spinach Tortilla; Sauced Beef with a Soy egg(Chinese-Style) ; Avocado.
- Prepare of Strawberry; Banana(peeled)Blueberry; Almond milk.
Sweet Potato Breakfast Salad with Almond Butter Protein Dressing. choosingraw.com. The power is in the smoothie-like dressing, which is a combination of almond butter, almond milk. These are breakfast burritos without a lot of adornment. But the great thing about this recipe is, it's basic.
Burrito Salad with Smoothie for Breakfast instructions
- Salad: Whisk all of the ingredients together in a small bowl until combined.
- Burrito: Put sliced beef, egg & avocado on the Tortilla. Rolll up Burrito-style or wrapped and serve..
- Smoothie: Fill your blender with fruit, almond milk, ice, Blend!.
These breakfast burritos are not haute Tex-Mex cuisine. These breakfast burritos are exactly that: breakfast burritos, and I often make them for my husband and kids when they're at the. Turn Your Salad Into a Smoothie. Don't roll your eyes at the idea until you check these out. , We'd bet that you've ordered a salad with romaine lettuce as your main green. And that's smart: It's an excellent source of vitamins K and A.