Couscous Salad (Clean).
You can have Couscous Salad (Clean) using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Couscous Salad (Clean)
- It’s 2/3 cup of couscous.
- You need 1 cup of Fresh spinach.
- It’s 1/2 can of black olives.
- You need 1/4 cup of fresh mushrooms (sliced).
- It’s 1/2 small of tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of black beans.
- You need 2 tbsp of Extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic (chopped).
- It’s 1 tbsp of parsley.
- You need 1 dash of pepper.
- It’s 1/2 small of avocado (sliced).
Couscous Salad (Clean) instructions
- Prepare couscous according to box. Usually bring water to a boil, pour in couscous and 1 TBSP olive oil and simmer, covered, for 15 minutes sirring occasionally or until tender..
- Pour cooked and drained couscous into medium mixing bowl..
- In medium pan, saute spinach, sliced tomato, mushrooms, 1 TBSP olive oil, and spices until tender..
- Remove from heat. Mix into bowl of couscous..
- Add black beans and sliced black olives..
- Top with sliced avocado..
- May serve warm or cool. Add more spices to taste..