Roasted Chicken Pasta Salad for Christmas brunch 🙂.
You can have Roasted Chicken Pasta Salad for Christmas brunch 🙂 using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Chicken Pasta Salad for Christmas brunch 🙂
- Prepare 1 Cup of Pasta.
- You need 2 Cups of Chicken Roasted Boneless Diced.
- It’s 1 Bunch of Onionchopped Green.
- Prepare Half 6 of Tomatoes Baby cut in.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Spinach baby.
- Prepare 1 of Avocado diced.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- It’s To Taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- You need 1 of Capsicum Red.
Roasted Chicken Pasta Salad for Christmas brunch 🙂 instructions
- Prepare pasta according to directions. Drain pasta, add butter and toss with salad spoons and set aside to cool slightly, about 15 minutes. Cut chicken meat into bite-sized pieces and be sure to remove all skin and discard..
- Blanch baby spinach and drain. Keep it in cold water so that it will not loose its green color. In a pan, heat little butter and saute chopped red capsicum and baby tomatoes and keep aside..
- In large bowl, toss pasta with remaining ingredients roasted chicken pieces, blanched baby spinach, capsicum, green onion, baby tomatoes, mayonnaise, diced avocado, grated Parmesan Cheese, garlic powder and salt to taste..
- Serve this with tortillas or homemade bread. If not serving right away, cover and refrigerate up to overnight. Toss salad well before serving..