Chilli Halloumi and Tuna Salad.
You can cook Chilli Halloumi and Tuna Salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chilli Halloumi and Tuna Salad
- It’s 100-150 g of baby spinach leaves.
- You need 110 g of tuna can (sweet chilli flavour).
- You need 55 g of halloumi (chilli flavour).
- You need 1 of red capsicum.
- It’s 1 of ripe avocado.
- Prepare 2 sprigs of spring onion.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dried shallot.
- You need as needed of Salt and black pepper ground.
Chilli Halloumi and Tuna Salad step by step
- Burn the red capsicum skin on the stove top, and leave it cool down. Peel off the skin, get rid of the seeds and slice it..
- Slice the spring onions, dice the avocado. Put spinach in a mixing bowl and mix in spring onion(leave some for garnish), capsicum, avocado, tuna, 3/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper and tiny bit of table salt. Put mixed salad in a serving bowl..
- Slice halloumi and pan fry both side to golden brown colour in non-stick pan. Line them on top of the salad and garnish with sliced spring onion and sprinkle dried shallot..
- The sweet chilli tuna from the can already got oil inside, so I didn’t put any more olive oil. The halloumi is salty so I only put a little bit of salt when I mix the salad but you can adjust your taste and season as you like..