Steak salad with shoyu dressing. Assemble the salad: Assemble the salad with Asian greens (baby kale, Asian greens, baby spinach), water melon radish, red radishes, English cucumber, avocado, and cherry tomatoes. You can choose any leafy salad and other salad ingredients you like. Place the steak on top and drizzle the shoyu dressing.
Assemble peppery green (rocket, watercress and spinach) with red radish, cucumber, avocado and cherry tomatoes. Place the steak on top and drizzle the shoyu dressing. Find hundreds of our best beef recipes featuring all your favorite cuts of beef. You can have Steak salad with shoyu dressing using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steak salad with shoyu dressing
- Prepare of For Steak :.
- It’s 1 of rump steak from supermarket packaging.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of For Shoyu Dressing :.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- You need 4 Tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 Tbsp of mirin.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 Tbsp of rice vinegar.
- You need 1/2 of lemon.
- It’s 2 tsp of toasted white sesame seeds.
- It’s of For Salad :.
- You need 2 handful of peppery green (am using rocket, watercress and spinach salad bag).
- You need 2 of red radishes.
- It’s 1/2 of cucumber.
- Prepare 1/2 of avocado.
- It’s 6 of cherry tomatoes.
You'll love our top-rated BBQ Short Ribs, Beef Udon, Steak Salad with Shoyu Dressing, Garlic Saikoro Steak, Loco Moco and more. Hearty, satisfying and delicious steak salad with savory Japanese-style shoyu dressing! #salad #saladcontest Recipe by @justonecookbook Mommy Holly. Baked chicken wing with Shoyu and lemon. Steak Salad with Shoyu Dressing Just One Cookbook is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com Add intense and complex savoury/umami flavour to your salads with this salad dressing, which is made with shoyu (soy sauce) koji.
Steak salad with shoyu dressing step by step
- Pat dry the steak with paper towel. Sprinkle both sides generously with sea salt and black pepper.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan on high heat. I cook for 8 minutes for medium as instruction in the steak packages..
- Remove the steak from the heat and let it rest on a cutting board for 10 minutes. Cut thin slices..
- Prepare Shoyu Dressing : Pure the onion using a food processor. In a one cup, add soy sauce, puréed onion and olive oil. Add mirin, sugar and rice vinegar. Add lemon juice and toasted sesame seeds and whisk all together..
- Assemble peppery green (rocket, watercress and spinach) with red radish, cucumber, avocado and cherry tomatoes. Place the steak on top and drizzle the shoyu dressing..
Koji, also known as 'rice malt' or 'rice mould', is an edible fungus that grows on rice and is used as a seasoning in Japanese cuisine, the natural enzymes bringing out sweet and savoury flavours. See great recipes for Shoyu Ramen Soup, Steak salad with shoyu dressing too! Or use it as an Asian-inspired marinade for chicken, shrimp, or steak. It makes a delicious dressing for Asian coleslaw by combining shredded cabbage and carrots with a mixture of crunchy ramen noodles and toasted sesame seeds. You can also use this dressing as a dipping sauce for gyoza or dumplings.