Avocado and Mango Salad.
You can cook Avocado and Mango Salad using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado and Mango Salad
- You need of Dressing.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red-wine vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of hazelnut, almond or canola oil.
- You need 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 of fresh ground pepper for taste.
- Prepare 10 cup of spinach leaves (about 8 oz).
- You need 8 of baby radishes(one bunch) sliced.
- It’s 1 small of ripe mango, sliced.
- Prepare 1 medium of avocado, sliced.
Avocado and Mango Salad instructions
- To prepare dressing: whisk juice, vinegar, oil, mustard, salt and pepper in a bowl..
- Prepare salad by tossing spinach, radishes, and mango in large bowl..
- Add dressing, toss to coat..
- Garnish with avocado slices..