Strawberry, Spinach and Almond Salad. This spinach and strawberry salad is topped with a fabulous homemade poppy seed dressing. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds. Pour dressing over salad, and toss.
For either scenario, and all those in between, spinach and strawberry salad will serve. A delicious strawberry spinach salad recipe with a fabulous secret-ingredient sweet onion poppyseed dressing. One of my favorite summer salad It's quite sweet – it really enhances the strawberries and takes the earthy edge off of the raw spinach. You can have Strawberry, Spinach and Almond Salad using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Strawberry, Spinach and Almond Salad
- It’s 1 cup of baby spinach.
- It’s 1 cup of strawberries.
- You need 1/2 cup of slivered almonds.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of toasted sesame seeds.
- Prepare of FOR THE DRESSING :-.
- Prepare 1/4 of th cup olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Kosher salt.
Toasted almonds and creamy cheese add textural. strawberry baby spinach salad is an Indian style strawberry, spinach and almond salad which is perfect to make when strawberries are in season. Using roasted sesame seeds, khus-khush and almonds will give the salad a excellent nutty aroma and taste to Indian style strawberry, spinach. Feta cheese and toasted almonds balance out the sweetness of this refreshing Strawberry Spinach Salad, give it a try! While the almonds are baking, tear rinsed and dried spinach leaves into pieces and place in a salad bowl.
Strawberry, Spinach and Almond Salad instructions
- Arrange your spinach, strawberries and almonds in a plate..
- In a bowl, prepare the dressing by mixing the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey and Kosher salt..
- Pour this dressing over the laid down leaves..
- Garnish with sesame seeds and almonds..
Top with halved strawberries and sprinkle with the toasted almonds. Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss gently. Serve straight away or save salad and dressing in the fridge for later. Drizzle with poppy seed dressing.. to coat. In a large bowl, combine the spinach, strawberries and almonds.