You can cook Breakfast Salad using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Salad
- You need of Fruits & Veggies.
- You need 1 can of garbanzo beans, drained & washed.
- Prepare 1 of large cantaloupe, cubed.
- Prepare 12 oz of blueberries, fresh or frozen.
- You need 4 of celery stalks, diced.
- It’s of Greens.
- You need 10 cup of spinach, fresh.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need 20 of each strawberries, sliced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of almonds, slivered & toasted.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chia seeds.
- You need 1/3 cup of pumpkin seeds.
- You need 1/3 cup of sunflower seeds.
- It’s of Vinegarette.
- Prepare 15 of each strawberries, fresh.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/3 cup of white rice vinegar, unsweetened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of greek yogurt, plain, nonfat, unsweetened.
Breakfast Salad step by step
- Combine fruits & veggies. Store in a separate container. For individual salad, use 1 cup of mix..
- I use the large boxed, pre-washed spinach. Use 1 cup per salad..
- Sprinkle with almonds & seeds, 1 Tbsp each. Add 2 strawberries..
- Blend vinegarette until smooth. 3 Tbls per salad..
- Feel free to substitute any fresh fruit which is in season..
- Nutrition data per salad – Calories 360, protein 13g, carbohydrates 40g, fiber 12g, fat 19g,.