Cranberry Almond mixed Salad. This easy chicken salad recipe is perfect for showers, luncheons, and friendly gatherings. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl for a beautiful display. Bow-tie pasta, dried cranberries, sliced almonds, and celery are tossed with a mayonnaise and apple cider-based dressing in this tangy pasta salad recipe.
Cranberry Almond Chicken Salad WrapsFamily Around The Table. Chicken, Cranberry, & Almond Salad Recipe with Citrus Champagne Vinaigrette This fresh almond, cranberry and spinach salad is one of my favorite summer dishes. You can have Cranberry Almond mixed Salad using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Almond mixed Salad
- Prepare 16 oz of baby spinach or mixed greens.
- It’s 1 cup of almonds, toasted.
- It’s 1 cup of dried cranberries.
- It’s of SESAME SEED DRESSING.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of olive oil.
- You need 3 tbs of white sugar.
- It’s 3 tbs of honey.
- It’s 1 tbs of finely minced shallot.
- Prepare 1 cup of white wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbs of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbs of sesame seeds toasted.
- You need 1 tbs of poppy seeds, optional.
Spring Mix – Sometimes I like to add a little different flavor and texture to a spinach salad by adding some spring mix to the bowl. A single-serve chicken salad made with dried cranberries, almonds, and low-fat Greek yogurt. All the flavor without all the work. This beautiful Spring Berry Salad with Almond-Cranberry Crusted Goat Cheese is studded with strawberries and served over baby greens.
Cranberry Almond mixed Salad step by step
- Salad: Add spinach, almonds, and cranberries to a salad bowl. Then drizzle some of the dressing over salad and toss. Serve immediately after adding dressing..
- Dressing: In a bowl or jar whisk together olive oil, and sugar until sugar has dissolved. Stir in honey, shallot, white wine vinegar, apple cider vinegar, sesame seeds and optional poppy seeds until mixture well blended..
This is a delicious and light salad that is also quick and easy to prepare. And it is a great way to get kids to For the salad: Add spinach, almonds, and cranberries to a salad bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad and toss. Serve immediately after adding the dressing. This salad has it all: it's tasty, nutritious and satisfying.