My Greek Salad ???.
You can cook My Greek Salad ??? using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Greek Salad ???
- You need 1/2 of Avocado sliced.
- You need of About 6-10 mini plum tomatoes cut in half.
- You need 1/4 of yellow Sweet Bell pepper chopped up.
- You need 1/4 of Red Sweet Bell Pepper chopped.
- You need 1 (2 inch) of piece Feta cheese cut into small cubes.
- Prepare 6-8 of Stuffed Green Olives with soft cheese or sweet peppers.
- Prepare of A little Chopped Spinach.
- You need 1 of +1/2 tbls Authentic Greek Yogurt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Oregano.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Fresh Mint chopped into tiny pieces.
- Prepare 1 of small Squeeze of a Lemon all over.
- You need 1 of little sprinkled Sea Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Sprinkle of Rainbow Pepper.
My Greek Salad ??? instructions
- After chopping and slicing Arrange the salad on a serving dish the way you want to. Including the Feta cheese..
- Leave room for your Yogurt, mix in the oregano and chopped fresh mint leaves and stir in..
- Then using h1/4 of the lemon squeeze and move quickly all over the salad. Then add the Sea Salt and pepper serve Chilled..