Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad. Summertime is fast approaching and it's time to get ready for those summer salads to grace your table! I'm starting my summer with this delicious Chicken. We liked this salad better than the traditional Caprese that uses only tomatoes basil and Mozzarella.
This post is sponsored by Tuttorosso Tomatoes. I switch up the ingredients in my salads all the time—adding roasted butternut squash in fall or fresh. Arugula, Spinach Or Salad Greens Of Choice. You can cook Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad
- It’s of Arugula or spinach.
- Prepare of Yellow and red heirloom tomato diced.
- It’s of Avocado diced.
- You need of Cantaloupe diced.
- Prepare of Basil (chiffonade).
- You need of Pearl mozzarella.
- It’s of Creamy honey lemon vinaigrette (see my recipe).
- It’s of Croutons (I prefer rothbury).
- You need of Chicken breast.
So technically this chicken salad is inspired by the flavors of caprese. I mean, I added chicken and grains as well, so obviously I'm not trying to recreate Insalata. Chicken salad with arugula, goat cheese, and apple slices. Once, many years ago, my mother decided to plant some This is a simple fall salad.
Chicken Arugula Caprese Salad instructions
- Start by pounding out a chicken breast and season with Italian seasoning, grill or pan fry and dice..
- No need for actually measurements so just assemble the salad with however much or little of the ingredients you want. I do suggest going light on the arugula..
The creaminess of the goat cheese pairs beautifully with the peppery arugula, chicken, apples, and walnuts. Jump to the Chicken Caprese Salad Recipe or read on to see our tips for making it. How to Make the Best Chicken Caprese with Juicy Chicken. This Caprese Chicken Skillet takes all the typical caprese salad ingredients and adds chicken, red onions, garlic and thyme to make a delicious yet simple summer dinner. Add to a mixing bowl with any remaining leftover tomatoes and mozzarella, and a few handfuls of arugula.