Spinach Salad. Put a twist on the average spinach salad. Healthy, Nutritious Salads Everyone Will Love. Spinach Salad with eggs, tomatoes, cucumbers, sesame seeds and easy healthy salad dressing.
Rich in iron and calcium, spinach is a go-to ingredient for healthy eating. Spinach salad is a salad with spinach as its main ingredient. Common additional ingredients include tomatoes, eggs, cheese, slivered almonds, walnuts and/or fresh or dried berries, such as cranberry, or strawberry. You can have Spinach Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Salad
- Prepare 100 grams of Baby Spinach.
- You need 12 of Strawberries.
- You need 5 ml of Sesame Seeds.
- You need of Dressing.
- It’s 30 ml of Honey.
- You need 30 ml of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need 30 ml of Rice Vinegar.
- It’s 30 ml of Dijon Mustard.
- It’s 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste (not necessary).
This spinach salad is one to memorize. Swap arugula or baby kale for the spinach and slip in whatever seasonal fruit you have on hand in place of the apple, like berries or stone fruit. A spinach salad with bacon and buttermilk-blue cheese dressing, one with garlic-cider vinaigrette and another with corn bread croutons are only a few of the Spinach-Sprout Salad with Coconut Ranch.. This spinach salad is set apart from the typical spinach salad in two important ways: The red This salad is so freaking good.
Spinach Salad instructions
- Wash Ingredient. Toss together torn spinach leaves & quartered strawberries.
- Combine dressing ingredients & mix (easiest in a shaker).
- Pour dressing over salad. Garnish with sesame seeds.
Cold spinach tossed with warm onions, mushrooms, and bacon, tossed. This is a delicious and refreshing spinach and tomato salad. Adding walnuts and ginger dressing provides a creamy and tangy flavor. Spinach salad made using this recipe is also well suited to accompany Bibimbap and Kimbap. How to make Korean spinach salad (Video tutorial).