Protein Salad. Roasted Sweet Potato and Roasted chickpeas not only give this salad a pop of crunchy texture, but a ton of added protein. This salad sticks to vegan-friendly proteins like quinoa, chickpeas, and pistachios and gets its summery flavor from clementines, pomegranate, and fresh mint. We also love adding diced avocado.
Add nuts to your salad for an extra protein punch. Believe it or not, a salad can fill you up and totally satisfy you, especially if you add some protein to it. Protein, like fat and carbohydrates, is a "macronutrient." This means that it supplies energy (calories), and that you Salads might not seem like the most likely source of protein, but there are numerous. You can cook Protein Salad using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Protein Salad
- You need 100 gram of Cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Spinach.
- It’s 1 bowl of Sprouts.
- You need 1 bowl of Lettuce.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- It’s 8-10 of Almond and cashew.
- You need Pinch of Black pepper crushed.
- It’s To taste of Salad seasoning.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1 tbsp of sasame oil.
- Prepare 1 bowl of cucumber.
- It’s As needed of Strawberry for garnish.
Thanks to an array of both animal- and plant-based protein. Salads aren't always known for being the most filling meal. This healthy vegan protein salad features high-protein plant-based foods such as tofu, tempeh, chickpeas and hemp seeds alongside arugula, tahini, cucumber and avocado. Find healthy, delicious high-protein salad recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.
Protein Salad instructions
- Cut all the veggies in small dices…
- Take big bowl put all veggies, add all spices and oil.
- Garnish with strawberry.
- Serve with your favourite drink and enjoy.
My new High Protein Salad is exactly right for you, if you have been looking for healthy salad recipes and high protein recipes. Now you get them all-in-one in this vegan and gluten free recipe. Salad-based chains aim to fix all that. Try these delicious, vegan high-protein quinoa salads and bowls from the Food Monster App! This nutritious meal might be your new best friend.