Not Your Average Tuna Salad. Instead of a lackluster tuna salad, we created something that's vibrant, fresh and super garlicky. Tuna Salad With Tomatoes, Basil, Beans, Kale and Garlic Chips. The best tuna for making tuna salad.
Jalapenos, onion, tomatoes, and celery all feature in this super easy to make recipe! Tuna salad recipe from a tea room in Missouri. Not your average tuna salad–it's delicious used on tuna melts. You can have Not Your Average Tuna Salad using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Not Your Average Tuna Salad
- It’s 1/2 of Little Gem Lettuce.
- You need 1 of tomato.
- You need 1/4 cup of Cucumber.
- It’s 1 of spring onion.
- You need 1/4 cup of Spinach.
- It’s 1/2 of Apple.
- You need 1/4 cup of Red Grapes.
- It’s 1/2 of Avocado.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 can of Tuna in Sunflower Oil.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chopped Almonds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Lemon Juice.
- You need 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green Finger Chilli.
Chickpea Tuna Salad – This classic vegan 'tuna' salad is the BEST and so easy to make! It's a fan-favorite that's loved by all types of eaters! This 'Chickpea of the Sea' Vegan Tuna Salad Sandwich is easy, healthy, delicious and sustainable! Of course, it's not going to taste exactly like tuna, but it will.
Not Your Average Tuna Salad instructions
- Shred the lettuce and spinach and add to the bowl.
- Dice the cucumber, avocado, apple, spring onion and tomato and add to the bowl.
- Add the grapes to the bowl.
- Drain and dry the tuna, and place it in a separate bowl..
- Combine with mayonnaise, lemon juice, paprika and the green finger chilli.
- Mash this all together.
- Mix your salad well, then add the tuna mix and top with flaked almonds to serve.
- As an alternative, you can make this with smoked salmon instead – equally nice. shown in photos :).
- I eat salad for lunch pretty much every day,and it is usually a variant of this recipe. The key to a good salad is to shred everything well and keep all the parts chopped small. It allows you to combine several different flavours in your mouth at once rather than just one large lettuce leaf 🙂 which can be a bit boring. With this tuna recipe, because everything is small, it often mixes with the leaves and everything gets a bit of that lovely tuna taste! I don't even use salad dressing on this one..
Chockful of fresh vegetables cooked to perfection and topped with shredded cheese melted to cheesy goodness, each. This quick and easy recipe video makes short work of putting together a tuna salad sandwich that is mayonnaise-free. Whether you're looking for a more. Learn about the number of calories and nutritional and diet information for Not Your Average Joe's Gluten-free Ahi Tuna Salad. Tuna, for its part, is a source of high-quality protein with almost no fat.